Arsenal vs FC Zurich: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for Europa League clash
ARSENAL host FC Zurich in an important clash on the final night of their Europa League group.
The Gunners sit top of Group A but after a 2-0 defeat to PSV last week, the Dutch side can overtake them to bypass the round of 32.
Second placed sides in their respective Europa League groups will be matched up against Champions League third placed sides in the competition in the next round.
Those who top the group will bypass this stage and head straight into the round of 16, where Arsenal will be aiming for during an already packed fixture schedule.
What time does Arsenal vs FC Zurich kick off?
- Arsenal take on Zurich on Thursday, November 3.
- The game will kick off from 8pm UK time.
- The clash will be held at the Emirates Stadium in London, which can hold up to 60,260 spectators.
- Arsenal came out 2-1 victors in Switzerland in the previous fixture back in September.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- The match will be shown live on BT Sport 2.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download on your mobile or tablet device.
Arsenal are said to be confident that the injury Bukayo Saka picked up against Nottingham Forest is not serious, but he could miss out on Thursday’s clash.
Two-goal Reiss Nelson could be handed a start after an impressive display off the bench at the weekend, while Emile Smith Rowe and Mohamed Elneny remain sidelined.
Granit Xhaka is suspended for the clash, while Matt Turner and Oleksandr Zinchenko remain doubts.
The visitors could be without Nikola Katic, who was replaced against Sion with an injury.
Arsenal to win – 2/17
Draw – 8/1
FC Zurich to win – 16/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Comments are closed.