Barcelona transfer chaos as new signings Christensen and Kessie could leave for FREE if not registered by Saturday


BARCELONA pair Andreas Christensen and Franck Kessie could sensationally LEAVE as free transfers without playing a competitive match.

Both men arrived for nothing at the Nou Camp earlier in the window after running their contracts down at Chelsea and AC Milan respectively.

Barcelona snapped up Andreas Christensen on a free transfer earlier in the window

2

Barcelona snapped up Andreas Christensen on a free transfer earlier in the windowCredit: Rex
Franck Kessie turned down a new deal at AC Milan in order to link up with Barca

2

Franck Kessie turned down a new deal at AC Milan in order to link up with BarcaCredit: Getty

But with three days to go until the start of the new LaLiga season, they are yet to be registered with the Spanish league.

It was claimed last month how the Blaugrana were unable to register the duo due to financial fair play restrictions.

And according to ESPN, they could now leave for free if they aren’t registered before Barca’s opener against Rayo Vallecano on Saturday.

They state that they may decide to execute a clause in their deals in Catalonia that will see their contracts ripped up.

Man Utd and Chelsea in Frenkie de Jong battle, United squad want Ronaldo GONE
Deposit a minimum of £10 and get 120 FREE SPINS on Starburst with PartyCasino

It has also been said that fellow new arrivals Robert Lewandowski, Raphinha and Jules Kounde are also yet to be registered.

But their situation is different as they were not snapped up on free transfers.

The news outlet has declared that while Christensen and Kessie have an option to leave, there is no suggestion it will come to that.

And if that looked to be a possibility, the club would speak to their team to avoid such an embarrassing outcome.

FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS

As well as Barca’s new arrivals, they also haven’t been able to register Ousmane Dembele and Sergi Roberto after they penned new deals.

With Barca struggling for funds, they are hoping to offload Frenkie de Jong, despite the midfielder wanting to stay.

It has been claimed how Chelsea are closing in on a £67.6million agreement for the Holland international.

Manchester United are said to be refusing to give up hope of landing him with Erik ten Hag making the ex-Ajax ace his No1 target.





Source link

Comments are closed.