Is Tottenham vs Roma on TV? Channel, live stream, kick-off time and team news for pre-season clash in Israel
TOTTENHAM conclude their pre-season schedule with a mouth-watering fixture against Roma – and Jose Mourinho will be up for it more than anyone.
Spurs showed signs of resilience having come from behind to beat Rangers in their last encounter.
Which kept the North London outfits unbeaten record intact going into the 2022/23 campaign.
However, Jose Mourinho will be eager to disrupt his former team’s progress considering the bitter end he had to life at Tottenham.
And the Special One will know all about Spurs’ main threat Harry Kane as the England captain scored 45 goals in 62 games under him.
Meanwhile, Paulo Dybala will be keen to show what he can do after tens of thousands of supporters came to welcome him to Rome in a moving unveiling.
What time does Tottenham Hotspur vs Roma kick off?
- Tottenham Hotspur’s eye-catching clash with Roma will take place on Saturday, July 30,
- It is scheduled to kick off at 7:15pm UK time – 9:15 local time.
- Sammy Ofer Stadium in Haifa, Israel will be the allocated for this encounter and it can host approximately 30,780 supporters.
- Spurs ran out 4-1 winners the last time these two clubs met in an International Champions Cup match.
Is Tottenham Hotspur vs Roma on TV and can I live stream it?
- Unfortunately, Tottenham Hotspur vs Roma will NOT be broadcasted live on television in the UK.
- However, subscription members can head to SpursPlay for exclusive coverage of the match.
- Spurs’ official club website will have all the information including prices.
Antonio Conte handed all four summer signings Ivan Perisic, Yves Bissouma, Clement Lenglet and Djed Spence debuts in the 2-1 gruelling win over Rangers.
However Ben Davies who recently put pen to paper on a contract extension, was ruled out of the match at Ibrox with a slight knock and could miss the Roma encounter too.
Elsewhere Jose Mourinho could hand Paulo Dybala his first official run out in a Roma shirt following the Argentine’s spectacular unveiling this week.
Plus, former Premier League starts Tammy Abraham and Nemanja Matic will be chomping at the bit to get involved.
Comments are closed.