Lucky punter turns £2 TWENTY-TWO team acca into £27k after Hojbjerg’s 95th minute Spurs winner
ONE lucky Ladbrokes punter landed a sensational TWENTY TWO team accumulator across three nights of European action this week.
The bet – spread across Champions League, Europa League and Conference League games – landed them a whopping £27,000 from just a £2 stake.
The total odds for the monster acca came in at just shy of 13,500/1, with many of the selections pre-match favourites.
And while many came in with real ease, there was one or two nervy moments.
The winning selections on Tuesday – with Liverpool and Ajax winning amongst others – would’ve counted for nothing without a slice of luck 24 hours later.
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg’s 95th minute goal bagged Spurs top spot in their Champions League group.
The strike, which came 25 seconds AFTER the allotted four minutes off added time, ensured the punt lasted another day.
The winning bet
- AZ Alkmaar to beat SC Dnipro – 1.33
- KAA Gent to beat Molde – 1.90
- West Ham to beat FCSB – 1.44
- FC Union Berlin to beat St Gilloise – 1.83
- Sporting Braga to beat Malmo – 1.25
- Roma to beat Ludogorets Razgrad – 1.28
- Real Betis to beat HJK Helsinki – 1.22
- PSV Eindhoven to beat Bodo/Glimt – 2.00
- Arsenal to beat FC Zurich – 1.12
- Manchester United to beat Real Sociedad – 2.10
- AS Monaco to beat Red Star Belgrade – 1.57
- Bayern Munich to beat Inter Milan – 1.36
- Liverpool to beat Napoli – 1.80
- Tottenham Hotspur to beat Marseille – 2.20
- Barcelona to beat Viktoria Plzen – 1.30
- Real Madrid to beat Celtic – 1.22
- AC Milan to beat RB Salzburg – 1.44
- Chelsea to beat NK Dinamo Zagreb – 1.28
- PSG to beat Juventus – 1.53
- Manchester City to beat Sevilla – 1.22
- Ajax to beat Rangers – 1.75
- Eintracht Frankfurt to beat Sporting Lisbon – 2.62
It wasn’t the first sensational bet that goal landed, with another punter winning £30k as a result of the Dane’s goal.
Onto this Ladbrokes customer and they again watched the majorityof their picks come in with relative ease.
However, it again needed a late goal to eventually land.
A last gasp header from Vangelis Pavlidis of AZ Alkmaar saw them nick a 2-1 win over Dnipro in a match with nothing on the line.
The hosts – at 1/3 odds before kick-off – would ensure this plucky bettor landed a sensational win.
Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: “Our plucky BetStation punter has pulled off one of the bets of the season so far; we’ve no doubt they’re now Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg’s biggest fan!”
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
Most read in Betting Tips
Comments are closed.