Stream FREE, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for huge last-16 match-up – Sportsdark
ARGENTINA face Australia as they look to progress to the quarter-final stage of the 2022 World Cup.
Lionel Messi and co will not find it easy, facing the Socceroos who are on a high after beating Denmark to qualify for the last-16.
The South Americans have put together a good run of results after losing to Saudi Arabia on the opening group match.
And they must be in form if they are to progress past a resilient Australia side, with a solid defence marshalled by Harry Souttar.
When is Argentina vs Australia?
- Argentina face Australia on Saturday, December 3.
- The match will kick-off at 7pm UK time.
- The last-16 clash will be held at the Ahmad bin Ali Stadium in Qatar.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Argentina vs Australia will be shown live in the UK.
- Viewers can tune in to watch live on ITV 1.
- You can live stream the action from the ITV X app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- Coverage of the game will get going from 6pm GMT.
Can I watch for FREE?
- Yes, you can watch Argentina vs Australia for FREE, so long as you have a TV licence.
Both sides are set to have fully fit squads to choose from when they face off in the last-16.
However, with such a short turnaround to games, the managers could opt to make several changes ahead of the clash.
Lisandro Martinez could return for Argentina while Nicolas Tagliafico will also aim to start ahead of Marcos Acuna at left-back.
Enzo Fernandes has impressed in recent games and will be hoping to beat Leandro Paredes to a place in the starting XI.
For the Socceroos, Aaron Mooy will be hoping to keep his place while Mitchell Duke will look to lead the line after impressing during the tournament so far.
- Argentina – 2/11
- Draw – 6/1
- Australia – 14/1
- Argentina to qualify – 12/5
- Australia to qualify – 10/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.