West Ham vs Man City: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for Premier League showdown
MAN CITY are up against tough side West Ham in their first game of the new Premier League season as they look to defend their crown.
The Hammers finished seventh in the league last year as they enjoyed another brilliant season under David Moyes.
But the final day story was all about City, who produced another all-time moment by coming from two goals down to beat Aston Villa 3-2 to win the title.
And now City want to go for a THIRD consecutive Premier League gong, a feat only previously managed by Manchester United, who have done it twice.
City have a tough start to their campaign, but there’s new blood in the form of star striker Erling Haaland in their side.
West Ham have their own new striker in Gianluca Scamacca, however, and will be out to spoilt City’s party.
What time does West Ham vs Man City kick-off?
- Man City’s visit to West Ham will get underway from 4.30pm UK time on Sunday, August 7.
- The game will take place at the London Stadium.
- The last time the two sides played West Ham drew with Man City 2-2.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- West Ham vs Man City will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football.
- You can live stream the action from the NOW TV and Sky Go apps, both of which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
Erling Haaland is expected to start his first Premier League game and will be out to impress after his poor performance against Liverpool last weekend.
Julian Alvarez may also feature for Guardiola’s men after scoring in the loss to the Reds, but most likely from the bench.
And Jack Grealish is also set to play from the off in London.
West Ham could hand a full debut to new striker Gianluca Scamacca, but it remains to be seen whether he will partner Michail Antonio, or replace him in the XI altogether.
- West Ham – 15/2
- Draw – 4/1
- Man City – 1/3
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Comments are closed.