World Cup 2022 – Argentina vs Mexico: Stream FREE, TV channel, kick-off time as Messi and Co aim to bounce back
REIGNING Copa America champions Argentina are scheduled for a mouth-watering clash with Mexico TODAY in their second Group C game.
The South American giants finally ended their 28-year wait to lift the prestigious trophy in the summer of 2021 at the expense of Brazil.
And Argentina followed that up with a comfortable 3-0 win in the CONMEEBOL-UEFA Cup of Champions final over Italy.
However, Lionel Messi and co will be eager to land the World Cup – a trophy which has eluded them since 1986.
But first, the Argentines will have to navigate their way past Mexico who haven’t failed to qualify for the knock-out rounds in over 44 years.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET £66 IN FREE BETS ON THE WORLD CUP
What time does Argentina vs Mexico kick off?
- Argentina’s intriguing encounter against Mexico will take place on Saturday, November 26.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 7pm UK time – 9pm local time.
- Lusail Iconic Stadium in Lusali, Qatar is the allocated arena for this match and it can hold a staggering 80,000 spectators.
- Mexico have failed to score in their last three games against Argentina with the last match in 2019 ending 4-0.
What TV channel is Argentina vs Mexico on and can it be live streamed?
- Argentina vs Mexico will be broadcasted LIVE on ITV in the UK.
- Viewers also have the option to stream the entire action live via the ITV website or ITV hub.
- The ITV hub is available to download on your mobile phone or preferred tablet device.
Can I watch Argentina vs Mexico for FREE?
Yes, Argentina’s Group C clash against Mexico is available to watch for FREE in the UK so long as you have a valid TV license.
Comments are closed.